Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE.
Our on-line store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the on-line e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. We advise you to use translate.google.com if necessary.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be pip&kim.com.
- Credit card payments are processed in real-time. pip&kim.com does not have access to your full card number; this credit card payment is secured by Paypal.
- Copyright and Trade Marks. All of the pictures on our website are for your buying information and for you to enjoy. You can’t sell what you see on our website, give it to anyone or pretend that it belongs to you, without our prior written approval. If you buy any of our products, you still have no copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. You cannot modify, adapt, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile, or copy our products, or associated graphics, content or names. They are our creations and belong to pip&kim.com. You cannot publish them on your website for commercial purposes. All rights are reserved. Any unauthorised use of content from this website, or our products, may result in legal action.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property on our website, including without limitation all text, graphics, logos, images and software that are included in the website, are owned by pip&kim.com (or, where relevant, its supplier).
- Waiver of Warranty. pip&kim.com make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the availability, suitability, reliability, merchantability, non-infringement, capability, usefulness, longevity or fitness for any general or particular purpose of the website or the services and products provided by or through the website.
- Exclusion of Liability. Under no circumstances will pip&kim.com, its owners, employees, contractors, suppliers or its agents be liable to you for any loss, damage, costs (including legal costs), professional or other expenses of any nature incurred or suffered by you or by any third party, whether directly or indirectly, arising out of any dispute, claim or proceeding, which relates in any way to your use of the website or the purchase or use of any of our products, or in respect of any failure or omission of pip&kim.com to comply with its obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law: By visiting this website, you agree that these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand, and you consent to these terms and conditions being interpreted and governed according to the laws of New Zealand.
- Amendments to terms & conditions. pip&kim.com reserves the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments to the terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon the posting of the amendments on the website. By continuing to use the website following such amendments being placed on the website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.